The Red Alliance
** Home Forum Index Help Search Login Register
Visit Our Sponsor, Fox Airsoft!
Visit Our Sponsor, Soviet-Propaganda.com!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 22, 2014, 02:24:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Latest Posts

The Red Alliance  |  Forum  |  Gear  |  General Equipment Discussion  |  Airsoft  |  Topic: Airsoft Yarygin PYa / MP-443 "Grach" « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 » Print
Author Topic: Airsoft Yarygin PYa / MP-443 "Grach"  (Read 13786 times)
Chewbacca
Comrade

« on: November 23, 2012, 05:39:57 AM »

Just found this.

I would say it's my dreams coming true if the manufacturer was any other than SMG, which we all know for their null response when trying to find out anything about their APS.

So, anyone in the US (specially in Forest Hill, NY), please pick up the phone and call the hell out of SMG! xD
dex
Comrade

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2012, 05:44:29 AM »

So, anyone in the US (specially in Forest Hill, NY), please pick up the phone and call the hell out of SMG! xD

+1

targean
Comrade

V

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2012, 05:50:27 AM »

Get the lines warm, now, comrades! We want this!

Вежливость со мной!
This post is powered by a battery of SS-18 Satan
neoptolemus
Forum KGB
Comrade

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2012, 04:53:47 PM »

Just tried calling them.

I was put in touch with a 3rd party after hours answering service. The assistant on the phone said SMG didn't have listed business hours

What the hell kind of company is this?

Quote from: desantnik
"Hello Herr Shoppenkeeper, I'd like one large butt plug, some nipple clamps and a copy of F15 Strike Eagle please"

"imho, partizan suit and pants on the head - it's not a russian soldier."
daewon_ton
Comrade

SPLAV Hoarder

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2012, 05:00:25 PM »

That things is beautiful. I wish we could find out more!!

PM me if you have:
Looking for -
-SPLAV LES M32
-SPLAV LES radio pouch
adadqgg - AK is motherland's gift to planet.
DRK
Comrade

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2012, 05:55:31 PM »

Just tried calling them.

I was put in touch with a 3rd party after hours answering service. The assistant on the phone said SMG didn't have listed business hours

What the hell kind of company is this?

Some kinda front company then. You wouldn't want to turn down such business given what they have.

have you seen My Armory?

Great minds know to kill the other first.
Nielsen
Serious Collector
Comrade

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2012, 11:26:04 AM »

Ain't all of the Gletcher models made in Russia?
Mr.Spank
Comrade

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2012, 12:01:20 PM »

SMG is just an importer/distributor.

Chewbacca
Comrade

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2012, 03:53:10 PM »

Ain't all of the Gletcher models made in Russia?
SMG is just an importer/distributor.

No. According to their website, "Gletcher" is just a commercial trademark that belongs to the american SMG Inc. The guns are manufactured in Taiwan.
It also claims that the company "Soldier of Fortune" is the official distributor of the brand Gletcher in Russia. They have the Makarov and the APS listed on their website but not the Grach http://www.sld.ru/catalog/pnevmaticheskie-pistolety--vintovki--air-soft/pistolety/pistolet-gletcher-aps-a-soft-air.html

Also found a website that have it listed on 4200ruble (135usd), out of stock though.
http://airstock.ru/product_51.html

Perhaps someone in Russia could get in contact with any of those companies...
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 03:54:29 PM by Chewbacca » Logged
Abakan
Comrade

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2012, 09:07:04 PM »

Hm.. metal slide, metal frame, but it's CO2... meh. Is it blowback or NBB? Would look to get some more info on this.. we need more modern Russian airsoft replicas. I'm still waiting on KWA's Makarov...

Ring out, wild bells, to the wild sky,
The flying cloud, the frosty light:
The year is dying in the night;
Ring out, wild bells, and let him die.
- Lord Alfred Tennyson, "In Memoriam A.H.H.", cvi
Chewbacca
Comrade

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2012, 10:25:06 PM »

Hm.. metal slide, metal frame, but it's CO2... meh. Is it blowback or NBB?
SMG and Gletcher websites says it's blowback, and the speed is claimed to be 328 Fps on average despite being CO2 powered... we'll see.

I'm still waiting on KWA's Makarov...
Don't worry, it will come out soon, the same day that Z-Lab release their Vintorez :p
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 10:25:36 PM by Chewbacca » Logged
adadqgg
Comrade

Safety kill pew pew pew

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2012, 10:31:04 PM »

Speaking of Kwa, they released their bad GBB AK.
As KSC.

Manufacturers never realize that WE HAVE ENOUGH GOOD RIFLES(VFC, LCT...etc.) and we need PISTOLS so we can execute prisoners/deserters in style.

I also cannot believe that manufacturer of co2 cool Russian pistols did not bother advertising in U.S.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 10:32:24 PM by adadqgg » Logged

Clearly, left side is vastly superior.
Zombie00
Comrade

« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2012, 10:21:44 AM »

I found another russian site that has many SMG products in stock
http://www.air-gun.ru/index.php?m_id=0&pcat=604&op_cat=1

Also found this video on the Makarov, 6mm, blowback version on a chrono test
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVpKEamoFcM&feature=plcp

Inconsistency is terrible and muzzle velocity seems to be way higher than what it's advertised over Gletcher's site.
Chewbacca
Comrade

« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2012, 07:55:41 PM »

Manufacturers never realize that WE HAVE ENOUGH GOOD RIFLES(VFC, LCT...etc.) and we need PISTOLS so we can execute prisoners/deserters in style.

Dude, I agree with you on our need for Russian hand guns, but many of us have been waiting a long, long time for a 74M GBB. Too bad KSC/KWA totally spoiled it with an epic fail made of aluminum with short travel bolt, obsolete SRC system and the weakest recoil ever. But hey, at least is a 74M. Hope GHK / WE make their version soon - actually, I've heard rumours of WE working on it.. And seen a prototype on their first Russian hand gun. Yes, you all have guessed, it's yet another freaking Tokarev -_- But at least it show that they are interested on the Soviet/Russian market.

Also found this video on the Makarov, 6mm, blowback version on a chrono test
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVpKEamoFcM&feature=plcp
Inconsistency is terrible and muzzle velocity seems to be way higher than what it's advertised over Gletcher's site.
According to the few reviews I've found, the first two magazines shot way too hot but after that it stays consistent at ~320FPS. I think it could be modded to green gas easily though.

We need your help comrades, anyone in the US please try to contact SMG, and anyone in Russia please contact Gletcher and/or SLD.ru, airstock.ru or air-gun.ru for info on this guns.
Thanks!
adadqgg
Comrade

Safety kill pew pew pew

« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2012, 08:08:24 PM »

Dude, I agree with you on our need for Russian hand guns, but many of us have been waiting a long, long time for a 74M GBB. Too bad KSC/KWA totally spoiled it with an epic fail made of aluminum with short travel bolt, obsolete SRC system and the weakest recoil ever. But hey, at least is a 74M. Hope GHK / WE make their version soon - actually, I've heard rumours of WE working on it.. And seen a prototype on their first Russian hand gun. Yes, you all have guessed, it's yet another freaking Tokarev -_- But at least it show that they are interested on the Soviet/Russian market.
According to the few reviews I've found, the first two magazines shot way too hot but after that it stays consistent at ~320FPS. I think it could be modded to green gas easily though.
Tbh, I do not want any of them(GHK, WE, whatever) to make any AK-74m.

Because:
1. they all get it wrong
2. they all make it with lots of flaws(GHK less than some others, but still obviously bad)
3. none of them ever pay attention to details.

Clearly, left side is vastly superior.
daewon_ton
Comrade

SPLAV Hoarder

« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2012, 08:11:20 PM »

Anyone wanna be a guinea pig and order one? I'm pretty tempted...

PM me if you have:
Looking for -
-SPLAV LES M32
-SPLAV LES radio pouch
artyom2142
Comrade

« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2012, 08:27:18 PM »

i couldnt find it on air-gun.ru. anyone else have a link/price? and can it be shipped to the U.S?

"My work is my life, and my life is my work. I invented this assault rifle to defend my country. Today, I am proud that it has become for many synonymous with liberty.

"I am still ready to shake hands with anyone who designs a better assault rifle than mine." - Mikhail Kalashnikov
Exorcist
Comrade

« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2012, 08:32:24 PM »

and can it be shipped to the U.S?

its made in the US Tongue

---Above us are only the stars---
daewon_ton
Comrade

SPLAV Hoarder

« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2012, 08:35:00 PM »

You can't even purchase them off of the website it looks like. They only ship within Russia. I have contacted a good friend in Russia and asked him to go to their Moscow branch store and get one for me. We'll see what he has to say.

PM me if you have:
Looking for -
-SPLAV LES M32
-SPLAV LES radio pouch
Exorcist
Comrade

« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2012, 08:41:07 PM »

You can't even purchase them off of the website it looks like. They only ship within Russia. I have contacted a good friend in Russia and asked him to go to their Moscow branch store and get one for me. We'll see what he has to say.

great ideo i should wake up some connections Tongue

---Above us are only the stars---
daewon_ton
Comrade

SPLAV Hoarder

« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2012, 08:42:35 PM »

Price is approximately $160 btw

PM me if you have:
Looking for -
-SPLAV LES M32
-SPLAV LES radio pouch
artyom2142
Comrade

« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2012, 08:45:46 PM »

its made in the US Tongue

shouldve been a littler more specific. btw whent poking around the web and found thishttp://www.airgunforum.ca/forums/topic50354.html anyone else know about the gletcher 1895 nagant?

"My work is my life, and my life is my work. I invented this assault rifle to defend my country. Today, I am proud that it has become for many synonymous with liberty.

"I am still ready to shake hands with anyone who designs a better assault rifle than mine." - Mikhail Kalashnikov
daewon_ton
Comrade

SPLAV Hoarder

« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2012, 08:49:35 PM »

Who in the hell are these people? Give us these freaking guns!

PM me if you have:
Looking for -
-SPLAV LES M32
-SPLAV LES radio pouch
Chewbacca
Comrade

« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2012, 09:07:45 PM »

anyone else know about the gletcher 1895 nagant?

It's an airgun, high-powered 4.5mm metal bbs. But perhaps they will convert it to airsoft later on (if we could make some noise asking for it!), as all of their 6mm airsoft guns are converted from their previous 4.5mm airguns.
artyom2142
Comrade

« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2012, 09:13:17 PM »

It's an airgun, high-powered 4.5mm metal bbs. But perhaps they will convert it to airsoft later on (if we could make some noise asking for it!), as all of their 6mm airsoft guns are converted from their previous 4.5mm airguns.

thanks chewbaca. i could care less if its a airgun ( keep those god damn rats out of my backyard ) id just like to own one if anyone knows were to get one and how big of a chunk its gonna bite out of my wallet

Pages: 1 2 3 4 » Print 
The Red Alliance  |  Forum  |  Gear  |  General Equipment Discussion  |  Airsoft  |  Topic: Airsoft Yarygin PYa / MP-443 "Grach" « previous next »
Jump to: